Want to know how to download steam games on mac? We’ll explain step-by-step how to download steam games on mac.
How to Install and Download Steam Games on Mac
Download great games to your Mac to get pumped up. One of the most well-liked online gaming marketplaces for players worldwide is called Steam, and it’s not only for PCs—you can use Steam on a Mac as well. Here’s how to download and install games on a Mac using Steam. All the top Macs, including the MacBook Air from 2022, support Steam.
Mac Steam Installation Guide
Here’s how to install Steam on your Mac if you haven’t already.
- Open your browser and go to steampowered.com.
- On the webpage’s top right, click Install Steam.
- Select Steam Install.
- After that, select Show Downloads. Depending on the browser, this can launch automatically after the download is complete.
- To start the installer, double-click on steam.dmg.
- Move Steam into the Applications directory.
- Open the door.
On Your Mac, How to Download a Steam Game
- Start Steam by going to the Applications directory.
- If appropriate, select Open.
- Watch for an update on Steam.
- Click Create New Account or, if you already have an account, Log In.
- Follow the instructions on the screen for each step.
- Press Store.
- Look through the marketplace for a game you want to download. You must first confirm that it is Mac compatible. Any game that can be played on a Mac will display the Apple logo.
- Select the book you wish to download.
- Select “Add to Cart.”
- Select “Buy for myself”
- Decide on a payment option.
- Enter the necessary payment details.
- Press the Next key.
- To accept the terms, select the tick.
- Click “Buy.”
Go crazy because after this, your game will start downloading and you can download it as soon as it’s finished.